For That Special Somebody...
Whether that be a partner, friend, or yourself- chocolate covered strawberries are a must-have for valentines day! Did you know that these treats (that normally run up a pretty penny from a chocolatier) are actually very easy to make? Check out this vegan recipe from Well Vegan and get dippin'!
- 6 ounces semisweet vegan chocolate chips, about half a bag
- 1 basket large strawberries, washed and dried well
- (Optional) toppings like sprinkles, chopped nuts, or mini chocolate chips
- Wash strawberries and dry gently with a paper towel.
- Microwave chocolate chips 20 seconds at a time, stirring each time until just melted
- Line a baking sheet with waxed or parchment paper. One at a time, dip each strawberry in chocolate, twirling to coat, and place on waxed paper.
- (Optional) Sprinkle desired topping before chocolate cools
- Chill chocolate-dipped strawberries about 15 minutes to set chocolate
Leave a comment